Welcome to Thundra APM
With the rise of the cloud-native approach and its tools, IT operations are becoming application-centric rather than infrastructure-centric approaches. Serverless enables organizations to adopt this new approach with its ultimately scaleable and auto-managed nature, giving companies the ability to deliver software faster than their competition. Software teams that see the potential with serverless are therefore using it to build their software architectures and are migrating their existing workload to serverless, resulting in serverless-centric applications. However, developers are hindered by a lack of visibility and management across distributed services and infrastructure components. Thundra was purpose-built to address these constraints, providing the end-to-end application visibility and management required to go quickly and safely.
Unlike tools that emerged with virtualization and containerization, Thundra originated with serverless. Serverless constraints drove the need for an end-to-end understanding of applications to efficiently troubleshoot and debug them. In the process, Thundra developed an entirely new way to manage applications, removing the need for multiple tools while dramatically simplifying tool complexity.
Thundra is the first and only platform providing true end-to-end management of distributed applications across serverless architectures, containers, as well as virtual machines. What do we mean when we say end-to-end? It means we make it possible to understand and manage the aggregate set of distributed services an application consumes, right down to the line level of the runtime code for every local service or container-based application.
If you're a developer or SRE who starts to explore serverless or has many serverless-centric apps in production, thenThundra will help you be better at what you do:
- Rapidly troubleshoot and debug applications quickly
- Understand and manage costs
- Reduce context-switching across multiple tools
- Understand application behavior using fine-grained cardinality
- Integrate alerts and actions with workflows and systems
- Understand and manage applications end-to-end to improve MTTR and meet SLAs
- Distinctly understand application health (separate from underlying infrastructure health)
- Gain a single instance of truth across teams to understand and troubleshoot application health
- Integrate alerts and actions with existing workflows and systems
- Gain end-to-end visibility and management for containerized, VM, and serverless-centric applications
- Proactively manage using metrics and benchmarks for organizational, operational, and business performance, improving productivity and creating more value for customers
- Use the platform to define best practices and reinforce behaviors contributing to high performance
- Standardize tooling and management of application health across teams
- Transition safely and efficiently to serverless-centric architectures and operating models
- Reduce spend on multiple tools
If you are curious about how you can get started with your Thundra experience, follow the link below!