Applications Detail Page
The Application Details page provides detailed and insightful monitoring data for your application, and even allows you to navigate through monitoring data of specific requests. The details for a specific application can be viewed when you click on an application in the Applications Page.
This page has two main sections. The top section displays function stats and overall metrics within a selected time range. The second part of the page displays detailed monitoring data, which is split into two tab views.
The Application Details page has two main components that allow you to navigate through the details of your selected application. These components are:
- Application Profile
- Application Data Tabs
The application profile section gives you detailed information about a specific application, including the application name, application stats, and application info.
- Application Name - The name of the application being analyzed.
- Application Stats - Statistics related to all the requests of the application.
- Application Info - The type of application, which is displayed as a badge.
This section provides application data that is collected by Thundra. Metrics and overall requests of the application are provided in this section with the following two tabs:
- Overview - The overview tab gives two different insights about your application. When the page first loads, an overview of the application is displayed. If any endpoint is selected from this tab, the endpoint’s metrics will be displayed.
- Transactions - This tab lists the transactions of the application and allows you to filter and order them.